Monday, April 9, 2012

Winners!!!

I have pulled my winners for my two recent contests from random.org.  Congrats to my winners and thank you to those that entered!

Learning Link Touchtile Reading System



Leslie S. April 5, 2012 11:13 PM  
I would love this for both of my boys.My oldest is 9 and struggles with reading.He is dyslexic as well as has add.I am willing to try anything to help him.My youngest is about to turn 5 and just starting to try to read.Thanks!
Congrats Leslie! I would love to hear you're doing sometime after you've started this adventure.

Print Runner Giveaway

ChosenToBeFree April 4, 2012 1:10 AM  
I'll use them to advertise school shows I want to perform.I will be sending you both emails.  


New winner chosen because previous winner didn't respond.

stOOpidgErL said...
I run a shop on Etsy and I would use them to promote my online store.
kripley81@yahoo.com




0 comments: