Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another Child With God


Please say some prayers for a Mother, Father, and Brother who are grieving the loss of their two year old boy.
There's been a sadness in my heart because with death, it can bring out the worst in people. So many people trying to shoot down someone grieving because they don't know if it's real or not. Sometimes I'm amazed at the lack of compassion and general mistrust human beings have anymore. And believe me I've seen some of the major "whoppers" of lies going around about children and death and disabilities. That DOES NOT mean everyone is lying. And, just in case they aren't, perhaps it would be wise to wait a bit before attacking.
I'm reminded of Romans 1:31 and II Timothy 3:3 that discusses such people and their lack of "natural affection" toward others. Regardless of who this family is, or what they represent, an innocent died in a horrific accident and he will be forever missed.

Please also pray for those that have chosen this day to be cruel to this family.

Rest sweet angel, Bryson Drago Ross (photo courtesy of twitpic @Military_Mom)

4 comments:

Kim @ What's That Smell? said...

I cried like crazy when she posted that picture of Bryson on Twitter.

Awful, terrible tragedy.

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

So very very sad, and so disgusting to see and hear what others are saying to her... I just don't understand the hate that people have...
Many prayers for her and her family since I saw this posted on twitter last night. I know God hear them all...

Shan G said...

Your words were beautiful, Melanie.

And that picture...it just seems so apropos to me now, like he is climbing up to the arms of Jesus.

Such a sad thing. Even worse for these awful people to be saying all those vicious things. Makes me lose my faith in humankind.

HollyB said...

I have not seen/heard/read anything about this family. Not sure I want to, hearing how bad it sounds. just knowing a child died, is sad enough.