Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Growing Tree Toys Review




Growing Tree toys is one of those online stores that you calls you in and asks you to "stay awhile". With it's charming imaginative, unique and educational toys there's plenty to choose from!

I am at a point now where I like to buy educational toys for my daughter. I want more than just something to play with. I want something to spark her imagination, I want something that she can spend some quiet time doing, and I want something that's not going to take batteries or limit her play. Don't get me wrong, they do have Corolle dolls and a number of things that are traditional but, oh they have so much more.

Growing Tree has a number of name brand companies that are well known and high quality. Melissa and Doug, Kidcraft, plan toys, and Scientific Explorer are examples. We received a darling little Melissa and Doug Slice and Bake cookie set. My daughter flipped when she saw the "sprinkles" and decorations for the cookies. They are painted with yummy chocolate, sprinkles, vanilla, and swirls. The cookies, decorations, and spatulas are all painted wood. They are sturdy and have lasted through a few weeks already of "cookie baking". I love that these cookies are wooden, sturdy, and that they have Velcro to attach them to the decorations as well as to the pan itself. In the kit was also a hot pad, it's really adorable watching my almost three year old making cookies and mimicking her mama!



What I really liked

-shipping was fast

-working with them was easy and friendly

-selection of toys

-price range(there's plenty to choose from to make it affordable)


Thanks to growing tree toys for providing my daughter a Melissa and Doug cookie set to experience

0 comments: