Monday, May 3, 2010

Things That Made Me Happy This Week!


I know it sounds silly but, I love the time just before I go to bed and I get my little daughter up to go potty. She is always half asleep, sometimes in the middle of dreaming, and she tells me her dreams. She is easy to cuddle and give kisses too, all warm from sleep. I say "I love you" and in her sleepy voice she says, "love you too, mommy".

My friends and family, remembering my Birthday and sending me messages and cooking for me. It's always nice to know that you're loved! :)

My hubby who cleaned up for me some for my Birthday. Ha ha. He's not a house cleaner, just sayin'.

My home and my life. Even though there are struggles, I know God is there for me and watching over my little family.

4 comments:

@RestoreMyFamily said...

It' been fun getting to look at your blog a bit. I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog for the Ultimate Blog Party (sorry it took me so long to come over!!) Hope you enjoyed getting to know people that week and have made some new friends.

desertmama said...

I can see why you would love those sleepy Kaia moments. So cute!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Yay for house cleaning husbands (even if they dont do it EXACTLY like we want them to! LOL!)
Sleepy kid moments are so fun. Love the cuddles!
Hope your birthday was wonderful! Love you!

Cheryl Isaac said...

Love the thank-you blog! We all should do this more often. Sometimes the little things are what you're thankful for and grateful to have.

Thank goodness for the moments we can share with the family. Love your moment with your daughter :-)