Monday, April 23, 2012

Fresh Produce Clothing-Review


Hey all!  I just wanted to sit down and do a write up for a clothing brand called Fresh Produce.  The clothing is for women, they carry both standard sizes and plus size clothing.  The "feel" I got while shopping in their online store was comfortable, light, and casual.  Those are all pretty inviting to me!

While shopping, I decided that I really liked the women's cardigans that they have to offer. I'm always on the hunt for these as I wear them with so many things.  I have a large chest and wear lots of separates to fit my body. I don't like bare arms, although I tend to like the fit of most tops that are short sleeved or sleeveless.  I also wear sleeveless dresses with a cardigan too.  The one I ended up choosing is called the Santa Barbara cardigan, it comes in six different colors to choose from.  I love the variety!


I really enjoyed looking through the Spring clothes for women and, the Summer beach cover-ups for women too.  There is so much to choose from.  I wanted one of their maxi dresses but, I am so short I decided against it. The Spring and Summer prints are feminine and they have lots of color choices from your basic palette to pastel to brights.  I think the price ranges are average for a department store or department store online.  Check it out, you may find something you love!

*thank you to Fresh Produce for providing the cardigan for review*

0 comments: