Friday, April 20, 2012

Daycare



Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

I operate a home daycare center. It’s medium-sized, as far as home daycares go. We have anywhere from 10 to 12 kids on any given day. I have one assistant that works for me as well. I’m wondering if that qualifies us for DIRECTV for Business. I would like to look into that because I’m thinking that perhaps the rates might be more reasonable. I don’t exactly know, but I do know that the only reason I would want tv is for the daycare. On Fridays, and on rainy days when we can’t go outside to play, I let the kids watch a show. It’s usually something on PBS kids, like Curious George or something calm like that. I would love it if I could get a good package deal for the daycare. I’m pretty sure the daycare will qualify as a business for these purposes. It certainly qualifies like a business in most other ways. I have to pay taxes like a business, get insurance like a business, etc. I think I should get some of the perks, too.

0 comments: