Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Crazy Summer!

Hello all! I'm just giving a heads up to anyone that may be reading my blog and to my followers. It has been a crazy Summer and I still have tons to do! We have moved a few times, been in the process of buying and then moving into a new home, and have dealt with a death in the family.

I am up to my eyeballs in boxes, cleaning, and painting. I still have to have time to take care of my little one as well. I know I haven't been on much and I do miss my blogging time. I miss entering contests, going and checking out other blogs, and networking. It will get better in the coming months though and I'm so excited to see the progress my home will be making.

I miss you guys and will be hoping to connect really soon. Also, for those prayer warriors out there, I would love for you to offer up prayers on my family's behalf. We would like one more baby soon and have been trying for awhile. I know that God hears prayers and would be deeply touched if you could offer up such a personal prayer. Thank you all in advance.

Melanie

5 comments:

desertmama said...

I have been praying about this for you. I'm sure you are feeling frustrated and discouraged, but I'm so glad you have God to rely on. He hears your prayers and knows the timing he wants events to unfold. I will continue to remember you and can't wait to see the new place!

Melanie said...

thanks Bec! I know many are already praying and I'm thankful. I've pretty much had to wait for everything in my life so this is no surprise ha ha. I can't wait until the house is at least presentable so I can do a housewarming party!

Janet said...

hi how are you just dropping by.

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Praying for you!! It's probably been a blessing that you weren't preg or had a little baby during all you've been through these past few months! xoxoxo

Melanie said...

I have definitely thought about that more than once these last few months, Alesha! It's crazy how things work at times.