Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another day in the life..

Today was one of those days that you don't want to do anything really. Or at least, I didn't want to. I had my nephew last night and he enjoyed being with the baby and playing with her. He is an only child so, he gets a total kick out of her. I took him to the airport and can I say for the record "It Blows". Just to accompany him I had to shed all of our stuff, including the stroller and so did he. I put him on the plane in the nick of time and sent him on his way to his new home in Colorado. My Sister just eloped at the end of August and is now living with her new husband there. I am sad. I need to focus, I've already gotten off track...

Anywhoo, I came home, ran an errand and just felt crummy all day. I let Kaia play to her hearts content and I just blended in. I have been emotional all day too so, I think my favorite time of the month is here!! *pfffft*


0 comments: