Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mother's Day Picks!

Mother's Day is coming around the corner. I have so many ideas of what I want and want to give, that it's getting overwhelming. There's my all time favorite kitchen and dining gifts I've been wanting for a loooong time!

Let's see, there's the Kitchenaid Professional 600 which would help me fulfill one of my dreams to become a better baker. And then there's the Cuisinart 14-cup brushed stainless food processor that I've had my eye on for what seems like forever. Then there's this Rachael Ray Stoneware that's all pretty awesome! And Le Creuset makes some amazing stuff that I've been drooling over including this 20-piece cookware set.

Maybe I'll send the link to this post as a hint since my Birthday and Mother's day are close together. There's lots of beauty products, handbags, and jewelry that I wouldn't mind receiving. *wink* My perfume is two years old so it's starting to change it's smell, time to get a new one like Vera Wang Princess, or Marc Jacobs Daisy, or even Stella by Stella McCartney.

Handbags? Well, it's been ages since I've bought a new handbag(about a year to be exact *gasp*) So, how about this Hobo International Jude Vintage leather handbag or this Nine West Leoni satchel

We'll see if he takes the hint?


0 comments: