Friday, September 14, 2012

Girl's 2012 Halloween Costumes And Review



Halloween is right around the corner guys!  Can you believe it's that time already?  There are so many choices out there now for kids to be anything they want to be.  My daughter is constantly playing with her costumes and dress up items during the year, so much so, that it can actually be an investment that lasts and lasts.

Costumes can also have a tendency to be very expensive for a one day affair so checking out wholesale Halloween costumes can be a great idea.  If you have more than one child that dresses up, it can be a big deal as well. 

I recently got a Strawberry Shortcake costume for my daughter to try out.  She has fairy and princess style costumes so she wanted something different.  To say my daughter is obsessed with Strawberry Shortcake might be an understatement.  She's watched many a movie and show, so we thought this would be a good fit.

We ordered online and the kit included a dress, a hat, and tights.  My daughter raced to put it all on, and was so excited to look just like Strawberry.  The dress has a cute pattern and is very shiny. The material is a standard costume thin synthetic.  The hat matches, and the tights are sparkly and striped.  This is a perfect, fun, Halloween option for this year.  If it's really cold where you are during October, I would suggest some layering and ordering a size up in this costume.

Check out wholesalehalloweencostumes.com and their Twitter @whcostumes for more cute and crazy costumes!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: