- Peek-a-boo is a tried and true way to play. There are so many variations of this play. You can hide behind a blanket, you can crawl on the floor and hide from your baby(be sure not to scare baby), you can peek over the crib, etc. Have fun with it.
- Blanket rides- With your older baby, place them in the middle of their blanket lying down and gently drag them around. They will love riding around on a magic carpet.
- Basket rides-A take on the blanket ride, you can place a blanket in the basket, baby lying down or sitting up and holding onto the sides, and drag it gently around the living room.
- Sing a song-Itsy bitsy spider, ABC's, etc. are all fun songs that engage your baby. They can hear you, see your expressions, and giggle at Mommy and Daddy being silly.
- Show them pictures-Walk around with your baby and show them the people hanging on the wall. Say the name of the person, point at the photo, and do this several times as they grow. It will help them remember a face, especially if that person doesn't live close.
Tell me your favorite way to play with baby! Thanks for stopping by.