- Make a special Christmas card each year with the children's photos and add yourself if you want. They can see the progression of the family each year. Put it in a special album for the children to enjoy when they're older.
- Sing Christmas carols together each year in a retirement home, or children's hospital.
- Make a special cookie recipe together each Christmas.
- Go look at Christmas lights together and play Christmas music on the radio.
- Do a special handmade gift exchange for any of your family that wants to participate.
There are of course many different things that you can do to create a new holiday tradition for you and your family. It's so much fun to do together and your children will remember those with fond memories.
What traditions do you and your family have around the holidays? Please share in the comment section :)