Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Review




Fisher-Price Little People are a brand that many parents of small children know about. My daughter has a few Little People sets and loves to role play with them. Getting a chance to check out a new set was something I was very interested in. My daughter loves them, and my son will love them too once he gets a little bigger.

The set I received is Zoo Talkers, which is a little animal habitat with a Gorilla, Lion, Polar Bear and, Zookeeper. The set has some assembly required, mostly it's just popping things into each other. You need a screw driver for a few things and (3) AAA batteries (not included) for the sounds. You do have the option to add more cute animals later if you would like as well.

I let the baby play with it a bit, he really loves holding the animals and they are safe for him to chew on since they're big enough for little guys like him. My daughter loves playing with all the features. She can put the animals in the swing, she can make them slide, and she can also put each animal on the platform to hear about them and the sounds they make. This little habitat set is perfect for kids just learning about animals and what they do. It's very engaging and interactive which allows them to use their imagination! I love toys that teach a child while they're playing. Also, the set comes with a DVD with four little short movies related to the animals in the set. My daughter wanted to watch that right away and loved seeing the Little People in action.

Both my kids really enjoy this Little People Zoo Talkers set and I'm sure will be playing it for a long time to come since my son is an infant right now. It's honestly one of our favorites.

Buy It

This set retails for about $39.99 at major retailers and Fisher-Price.com

You can also enter a sweepstakes to win 10,000 here, directly from Fisher-Price, contest ends 11/30/11.

*Thank you Fisher-Price for letting us review this super fun play set!*



0 comments: