Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter Jackets Anyone?

Living in the Phoenix metro area has made my "blood thin" as I would say. I'm so used to having Summer for around 7 months out of the year, that I hardly ever think about when the weather gets cooler. I get so excited about it though, that I forget that the desert gets pretty cold at night.

A couple of months ago, we moved into a new house and I got rid of a lot of clothing including my only winter jacket. It was old and I decided I would buy a new one. Well, I haven't bought one yet. I've been looking at a number of different styles and colors. Not sure what I want to buy in particular. I do like these north face jackets, they're insulated and have a slicker type outer layer for moisture and wind. I also like their color choices and styles.

I also noticed their jacket styles for men and children as well. My daughter of course has already grown out of her jacket from last year and we want to drive up north to see the snow. Yes, we have to drive to see snow, ha ha. I guess I need to get busy shopping!

0 comments: