Friday, October 22, 2010

New Place, New Stuff!

I recently moved to a new place and lost my very important island! I have a smaller, galley style kitchen in the new place and the counters aren't stone so I need a good butcher block or special cutting and chopping area.

I have a few cutting boards but, would like something stylish as well in my new place. I was checking out some really cute portable butcher block carts today to see if that would be a good fit for my smaller kitchen.

We have a smaller backyard as well, with a slab of concrete for a back porch, at least there's some charming citrus trees and flowering bushes to look at in the yard! I think a charming Adirondack chair would fit perfectly on the porch. It would be a place I could sit in the morning when the day is nice.

And, if I'm feeling really adventurous, I might buy a stainless steel utility sink for my laundry room to rinse things out and spot treat without having to go into the kitchen or bathroom.

0 comments: