Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Is In The Air!

Spring is here! Or least it's been here for a little bit. The weather has warmed and lots of things are blooming. I mean, everything from desert flowers, to bushes, to trees. You get the picture.

We purchased our home last Summer, toward the end of it. The back yard is completely unfinished and our front is eclectic to say the least. Whoever planted in the front yard must have just said, we are just gonna stick a few things in there willy nilly and be done with it.

I would like to put some window flower boxes in, especially in the back yard against my big window. I grew up in a historic area in Oregon and got to see window boxes all the time. I always thought they were so pretty full of lush flowers or herbs.

Now to figure out how to mount them in stucco without ruining it?

1 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Hmmmm, I have no idea how one would go about that!