Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter, etc.

I hope that you all had a very blessed Easter. And for my followers that are Christian, I hope that you felt the impact of his gift to all of us. I did!

Due to some personal situations, I haven't been to church in over a month. I felt that absence and was really excited to be able to partake of everything. I was able to fellowship and eat with my friends and family. I was able to remember His sacrifice to us. I was able to enjoy the prayer and testimony of people he has touched. In all, a very blessed Easter!

I was out of town for awhile so, it's been really nice to be in my own home again. My husband and I painted our daughters room and updated it with some pictures and decorations on the wall. That was nice to get done in an afternoon. She loves the color and having her room all set up now. The home updates have taken some time for us and I was growing impatient!

Our kitchen is mostly painted, we ran out of paint though so we will need to pick up another gallon. Next up, the living/family room. We bought an accent wall paint and a neutral and I can't wait to see the impact of that. It should be really interesting and with a red, pretty bold. I love color! In Arizona, a lot of the houses are painted white or very neutral colors. Being in apartments for so long made me HATE white walls ha ha. I'm trying to paint colors without it being completely obnoxious. Right now though, our kitchen and our living room which are rooms right next to each other are going to be very different. We will see how that works.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

0 comments: