Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blabla Kids Review




Have you heard of Blabla Kids? I hadn't either until I ran across some of the most adorable little knitted dolls and animals out there! Perfectly knitted with bright, vibrant colors and really adorable. I gush over these because I love original things and I LOVE handmade. I'm inspired by play things that instill imagination and have a character all of their own. That's what I think of when I see the little dolls.


These are made in Peru! They are hand knitted by natural fibers grown locally and are really soft and cuddly. The French designer Florence Wetterwald is responsible for these adorable, whimsical creatures and the Peruvian local knitters make these with care. Blabla is also dedicated to fair trade practices and creating a relationship with the knitters.

I received a mini Andiamo. He is the perfect size for a baby and super cuddly and full of color and character. I also received for review, Mr. X. What a goof ball he is! He has lots of fur and a black and white ensemble too. He is a Boogaloo, fun and round.

Check out all the beautiful things you'll find there. I'm sure you'll find something you just have to have there!

*thank you to Blabla kids for letting me review your adorable creatures*

0 comments: