Monday, November 9, 2009

Care.com, An Amazing Resource

When I was a nanny and wanting to work in childcare, I didn't really have a whole lot of online resources to help me find the right postion just for me. Often I was looking in the local paper to see where help was needed.

It would have been a huge help to me if I could find one major resource to find my "perfect" position! Now thinking as someone who needs to hire a caregiver for special needs, children, seniors, pets, tutoring, and housekeeping I would be ecstatic if I could get a service to help me in my search.

Care.com offers free background checks, mom reviewed profiles, and recorded reference interviews. That is something can give any potential employer piece of mind. You can join as a FREE member and start posting your job right away and wait for caregivers to find you.

0 comments: