Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Winner-Uprinting Poster


my random.org winner for the poster printing is....

#9

Jenn in AZ June 10, 2009 11:00 AM
Hard to decide...perhaps our recent family photo---all 5 of us with a background of AZ mountains and sunset. Or, a compilation of photos of my parents and their kids and grandkids with quotes interspersed done in Photoshop. Yeah, probably the last one for my parents. :)
You can also check out their awesome Canvas Printing for a great gift option.

Congrats! You have 48 hours to get in touch with me or I will have to choose another winner. Thanks to everyone that entered!

Melanie

1 comments:

Jenn in AZ said...

Wooo hooo! Yippee! This is exciting. Thanks for the giveaway, Melanie and Large Format Posters.com. I will post the end product and my experience on my blog when it's all finished.

Thanks again!