Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Winner-Naturally Knotty Cashmere Wrap

I have to say I'm dissappointed in the number of people that didn't follow directions. Oh well, this person did and won!!!

Congrats to random.org winner

53. auntrene said...

I love the New Poppy Market Tote.. too cute..
For my mother for Mothers Day a few years ago, I took her on vacation. Before leaving my sisters, brothers and I and in laws shopped like crazy and had everything ready. As soon as mom and I left town they began the real work and completely redid her Daycare room( she had just started running a home daycare). Everything from Drywall, to paint, carpets, furniture, shelving, toys.. It was all finished when we arrived home on Mother's Day!! She was so surprised and it is still her favorite gift of all. Also my family taped it while they were doing it and we gave her the video.. Too much fun!

This was a very sweet Mother's Day story! Congrats Aunt Rene on your win. Thanks to all who entered. You have 48 hours to claim your prize.

Melanie

0 comments: