Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Do YOU Believe In Fairytales?


I have been wanting to feature some local companies on my blog as I'm just outside metro Phoenix and there are some great businesses out here. I think it's always good to give back to your community.

There's this little(read, major) company here named Fairytale Brownies, that makes the most scrumptious, decadent, sinful, delicious, brownies I've ever tasted. I know that's saying A LOT, especially when these are packaged brownies. They are located in major retail outlets and ship worldwide.

Why? Because of their high quality ingredients, including creamery butter and Belgian chocolate. These are the kind of brownies that make you stop dead in your tracks and say "WOW". You can really taste the dense, semi sweet cocoa flavor. They have thirteen regular flavors and even Fairytale truffles which are brownies dipped in chocolate. I know, you died and went to chocolate heaven. Ha! They're so good, even one of my neighbors swiped the first order sent to me. No lie.

I love the back story too, two friends who grew up in Phoenix named Eileen Spitalny and David Kravetz, decided when they were young that they wanted to become entrepreneurs and spread their love of brownies around the world. Too cute.

Fairytale brownies are featuring a yummy St.Patrick's day morsel 24 pack with six each of Original, Caramel, Chocolate Chip and Walnut Magic Morsels. These are the ones I was able to try. I'm thinking caramel has my heart.

Right now they are 10% off and free shipping. I'd say definitely worth it!

1 comments:

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

I am so glad you told me these are local!!
Now, why didn't you share?!! ;)