Thursday, February 12, 2009

Reason Number 5042 Why I HATE Apartment Living

I've lived in apartments for WAY too long. I don't have a lot of money or income so home buying has really been out of reach for my husband and I. It was really out of reach when I was single. I hate them. You get the hint.

So, here's the rub. My neighbors that share a Master bedroom wall like to have sex, A LOT. I suppose I should laugh at it since there's nothing really wrong with that but, there is something wrong with it if you're waking your neighbors up at three, four, even five in the morning doing it!!! I get to hear voices, banging, etc! Yay!

People close to me know that you don't wake me up in the middle of the night, you just don't! I've become a cranky old lady at 33. The only one that gets away with that is my little one.

Moving on, I don't understand why they feel the need to do it in the middle of the night when they have to know that if they can hear me talking through the wall, then I can hear them! Two, why in the middle of the night at all hours? ha ha Maybe they're doing it BECAUSE of the noise?

Either way, sharing paper thin walls with an entire family is not my idea of fun! Don't even get me started on my new neighbors below and their yummy(disgusting) cooking smells that waft into my lovely apartment home!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry :( I hated apartment living too! I was so glad to finally be able to get a house.

~Sandy~ said...

i totally hear ya on this one! we live in a townhouse and i can hear EVERYTHING!!! Especially in the middle of the night ;o) We ended up getting a sound machine to help drown out some of the noise. Good luck!