Friday, January 23, 2009

Crafty woman

"she's crafty, she gets around...and she's just my type, she's crafty" haha. That seems to get in my head whenever I think of the word now. I have been a crazy craftier/artsy lady these last few months!(hope that you don't think I'm underhanded *wink*)

I did a handmade Christmas for some family members and I'm thinking of the Birthdays this year that could benefit from a crafty touch! I have been enjoying the creative process, even if things aren't turning out "perfect". I enjoy the patience and vision it takes to put an idea into reality.

I enjoy working with materials I've never worked with like acrylic felt, painting on canvas, mixed media and wood items. I've enjoyed seeing what my imagination can come up with. My mind was "sleeping" for awhile and now it's dreaming!

I'm so excited to have this spark. They don't come all the time and I'm taking advantage of it.

1 comments:

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

You're doing so many cool things too! I love it!