Saturday, November 17, 2007

I Guess This is celebrating an Anniversary as parents

We decided to celebrate on Friday instead of Saturday. I had been asking Brandon what he thought of doing for awhile. I know my husband is a huge procrastinator so, it's the way it is. Originally we wanted to do an overnight without Kaia but, my SIL hasn't been doing all that well and I didn't want to burden her. We decided to go out for the night and just spend some quality time together. I was once again dissappointed because my husband spends more time on entertainment and deciding what to do about dinner than he did with putting any effort into our anniversary! Needless to say I was pissed at first!



I knew he wasn't a romantic guy going in so, I have low standards now. I even tried not to get my hopes up about the situation.